Monday, May 23, 2011

Feeding Leaves to Facebook

Debra suggested that I should feed my Arboreal Reflections blog to my facebook page.  So far my blog has been a bit of an experiment to see how this all works.  I posted some thoughts and some artwork, but I can't claim that it is "Must Read PC" or anything, and so far not nearly as witty as Bill's cloud chasing.  None the less, here it is for all who have nothing better to do...  enjoy.

I''d like to share a few of the songs I've written over the years. but I haven't figured that part out yet.  For now it is just words and pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog-start is so nice-mine was ridiculous. I posted every day! I was so excited because it was my very first venture on a computer, and I knew it would help me learn how to move about in the cyber world, and eventually, to use the buttons and arrows and all the things that were such a mystery to me. I found photography to be a passion-I never would have discovered it without my blog.
    So what I'm saying is that it takes a while for readers and people who want to leave comments. Don't be discouraged! And keep up the great work here!
    ~Debra

    ReplyDelete